The Champlain Valley Exposition is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization with a mission of serving the people of Vermont and the region by promoting agriculture, education, arts and culture, commerce and entertainment activities.
- 81,000 sq. ft. combined clear-span exhibit space for efficiency and flexibility, completely air conditioned
- Total turn-key for consumer and trade shows, banquets, conventions, board meetings, concerts, RV rallies and conferences
- Grandstand for concerts, rallies and races
- Professional staff and event management to meet all your needs
- Full hook-ups for 600 campers with 30 AMP electric and water
- Banquet capabilities for 2,000
About the Champlain Valley Exposition
The Champlain Valley Exposition hosts over 100 special events annually, including the 10-day fair – the state’s largest annual event with more than 120,000 attendees. Camping is available at many events including the Quilt Festivals, NSRA Nationals – dog, horse, home, craft, sportsmen and antique shows.