- This event has passed.
2019 Jr. Iron Chef VT
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$3 – $5
Jr Iron Chef VT is a statewide culinary competition organized by Vermont FEED challenging teams of middle and high school students to engage in improving their own health and the health of their community by creating nutritious, local dishes to inspire school meal programs.
- March 16, 2019 • 9:00AM–3:30PM
- Champlain Valley Exposition, Essex Junction
- Admission: $3 per individual or $5 per family (up to 4 people)
- Morning heat: 9:30–11:00AM; awards 12:00–12:30PM
- Afternoon heat: 12:30–2:00PM; awards 3:00–3:30PM
- November 14, 2018: Early Bird Registration opens, $130
- December 12, 2018: Early Bird Registration closes / Regular Registration opens, $150
- January 18, 2019: Registration closes
- February 17, 2019: Recipe, final team information, and Parent Permission Forms due
- March 8, 2019: Lively Local Form due (if your team would like to be considered for the Lively Local Award)
- March 16, 2019: Jr Iron Chef VT 2019!