- This event has passed.
Taste of the Fair!
October 16 - October 18$5
The FINAL “Taste of the Fair” occurs on the midway Friday, October 16th through Sunday, October 18th!
The ‘Taste of the Fair’ event will provide many wonderful tastes fairgoers are accustomed to. Attendees will be able to drive straight into the Midway, park their cars, purchase their food, and enjoy while socially distancing in or around their car. There will be no seating available.
This may not be the full Champlain Valley Fair we all look forward to, but this event will surely keep the spirit of the Fair thriving!
Food Options Will be Plentiful!
Fried Dough – French Fries – Gourmet Burgers – Bloomin’ Onion – Candy Apples – Deep-Fried Tacos – Lemonade – Brazilian BBQ – Corn Dogs – Cotton Candy – Fajitas – Loaded Tater Tots – Cheese-steaks – Italian Sausage – Shaved Ice – Fried Oreos – Deep-Fried Grilled Cheese – Taco Salads – Bacon on a Stick – Beer, Wine, and Seltzer!
The safety of our fairgoers, volunteers, concessionaires, and staff is paramount. We will be strictly adhering to all CDC, State, and Federal guidelines. By reserving your timeslot, you are agreeing to the following:
- No more than six tickets can be reserved at a time. There are a limited number of tickets. By reserving a timeslot, you are committed to coming to the event.
- All attendees will be required to wear a face mask when outside of the vehicle.
- After purchasing food, attendees will return to their car.
- All attendees must vacate the premise when their session ends.
- All attendees will be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Attendees are required to provide the proper contact information for tracing as required by the State of Vermont.
- No additional tickets can be reserved on-site.
Due to current restrictions on attendance, we have put the following operations plan in place:
- This is a paid ticketed event. When reserving tickets, you will be selecting a date and timeslot. Each timeslot is 45 minutes long, allowing you enough time to purchase your food and return to your car.
- Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE. If someone attempts to sell these tickets after reservation, please contact us immediately.
- We will require the proper contact information for tracing purposes.
- There is a limit of 150 tickets per timeslot. There will be a 15-minute break in between each timeslot to allow for proper cleaning and sanitization. Those are listed below.
- There will be no seating available. Attendees may eat their food while social distancing in or around their car.
- All persons outside of their vehicle will be required to wear masks.
Friday, October 16th 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM
Saturday, October 17th: 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM
Sunday, October 18th: 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM
There are additional FAQ answers can be found on the Champlain Valley Fair website here.
We’d like to take a moment and thank our sponsors:
- Citizen Cider
- Farrell Distributing
- NorthCountry Federal Credit Union
- 98.9 WOKO
- 99.9 The Buzz
- Big Hits Kool 105
- 106.7 WIZN
- AM 1230 WJOY
This event couldn’t happen without the support from local organizations. Please consider sponsoring. Click here for more information on sponsorship opportunities.